Copyright 2014 House On The Falls
Prices are Per Person Per Night & Include Breakfast
March - April & October from £35 pppn
May - September from £40.00 pppn
Children Aged 11 Years Old & Under £25.00 pppn
- Large Double En-suite (max. 2 persons)
- Large Family En-suite (max 4 persons)
- Both rooms have in room Flatscreen TV and DVD Player
- Newly installed fresh and modern private en-suites
- A large guest lounge with comfy leather sofas, beautiful panoramic views, an open log fire and Satellite TV, DVD player. A perfect place to relax after a day exploring.
- Beautifully furnished guest dining room where you can relax and enjoy your breakfast & swap experiences with other guests
- A delicious breakfast menu with a choice of a full scottish breakfast or a lighter option, plus cereals, tea, coffee & juices. Served 7.45am - 8.30am.
A takeaway breakfast pack is also available.
- Coffee and tea making facilities in bedrooms
- Central heating throughout to keep you nice and warm during your stay
- Off road parking, large garden and decking area
- Complimentary toiletries, hairdryers, guest information, FREE WIFI
- Preferred Check In Time between 4pm - 6pm, Check Out 10am
In the interests of providing the most pleasant accommodation to our guests, we are totally non-smoking throughout the property.
- Payments Accepted : Cash or cheque only. Sorry but we don't have the facilities to accept debit or credit cards.
- Deposits may be required upon booking depending on booking terms and duration.